Skip to main content
Get your brand new Wikispaces Classroom now
and do "back to school" in style.
Pages and Files
Drugs & Alcohol Signing Resources
English to ASL Practice Resources
Medical Interpreting Resources
Religious Interpreting Resources
Here is a place to share ASL videos and vlogs for receptive/voicing practice. Please feel free to add to this list!
- Medical terms, diseases, etc., described in ASL by Deaf doctors.
- Deaf Vlogs.
Deaf Studies Digital Journal
- An online video periodical from the Deaf Studies department at Gallaudet
- An assortment of deaf videos. From the creator of Deafread.com
Food Safety and Inspection Service in ASL
- A Youtube channel with videos on food safety. Good for receptive fingerspelling practice, and featuring MJ Bienvineu
Gallaudet Video Library
- Videos from Gallaudet University.
National Clearinghouse for Rehabilitation Training Materials - Digital Library
(for videos select A/V under material type. KEYWORDS: Deaf, ASL, Interpreter, Sign Language, etc.) These videos tend to be more Signed English.
Oh So EZ - ASL Videos
- Videos of Hymns in ASL and links to other video sites.
- ASL videos ranging from news, travel, humor, science and technology, and more.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"